- Stand up with your torso upright while holding a barbell at a shoulder-width grip. The palm of your hands should be facing forward and the elbows should be close to the torso. This will be your starting position.
- While holding the upper arms stationary, curl the weights forward while contracting the biceps as you breathe out. Tip: Only the forearms should move.
- Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a second and squeeze the biceps hard.
继续保持这样的移动，直到二头肌被完全接触（杠铃上升到肩部位置）。保持这个姿势 1 秒钟，在这个位置挤压二头肌
- Slowly begin to bring the bar back to starting position as your breathe in.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Once the bar is back in the start position, straighten your arms fully to tense your triceps to ensure that your biceps are worked through the fullest possible range of motion.
当杠铃回到初始位置，完全升直 arms 以使得三头肌紧张，这会让二头肌得到最大范围的移动
- The bar should be resting across the thighs.
回到初始位置时，杠铃应该下降到大腿处（也就是要升直 arms ）
- When you lift the weight, do not let the elbows come forward.
- Do not let the weight drop quickly.
- Make sure that the barbell does not touch your body.